Contronics, a division of Jonas Software (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) supplies laboratory monitoring systems, calibration, and temperature mapping services to NHS, healthcare, and life science organizations. Contronics works with a broad range of sectors. We have a great relationship with UK Blood Services and Biobanks as well as with NHS hospital Trusts and Boards, where we serve many departments including Blood Sciences and Pharmacy. We are also embedded in research laboratories within biotech and University organizations. Additionally, we work closely with pharmaceutical companies and those responsible for the storage and distribution of cold chain products.
We are looking to hire a Sr. SQA Analyst with experience and expertise in manual and automation testing, to work closely with the Contronics R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department in the UK.
- Investigate and select test management systems to recommend.
- Understand current systems and requirements.
- Create and document test cases.
- Executing Functional, Exploratory, Break testing, Stress and load testing etc.
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported issues.
- Update issue-reporting procedures.
- Analyze issue logs to identify re-occurring issues.
- Create test automation using Selenium.
- Documentation of test results.
- Verification of defects and fixes.
- Update GitLab tasks with bug/test status.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 6-10 years of experience in working with Manual and Automation Testing of Desktop and Web-based applications.
- Experience with test automation using Selenium Webdriver with C#/NUnit.
- Knowledge/experience of Object-Oriented Programming with C#.
- Experience in Database management, SQL experience (MySQL is a plus).
- Proficient in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and concepts (Functional, Regression, Exploratory, Break, Stress, and Load Testing etc.).
- Proficient in test documentation/cases, test management, execution, and reporting skills.
- Experience with issue tracking software such as GitLab
- Knowledge/Experience of version control software, such as GitLab.
- Experience with all aspects of software testing and development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Decent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, environment.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and a responsive team player.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of embedded system testing is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
Quality Assurance (QA)
Second Shift (Afternoon)
Islamabad, Lahore, Pakistan
6 Years - 10 Years
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 29, 2021