BEST UNIVERSITIES OF PAKISTAN:
The quality of education in Pakistan has been improved in recent years. With the restricted resources Pakistan produces the simplest talent within the world. Once it involves the education sector Pakistan has several high universities that provide the highest quality education to the colleges. Let us look at the top universities of Pakistan.
The top best university of Pakistan:
- (NUST) National University of Sciences and Technology. It was founded in 1991, it is located in Islamabad. It is a non-profit public higher education institution in Pakistan. This twenty-eight year's recent higher-education establishment features a selective admission policy supported entrance examinations and students' past tutorial records and grades. Its criteria for admission are Sixteen years of schooling or 4 years of education after HSSC/A' Level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 OR 55% marks. It serves both medical, IT and management studies. Almost 10,000 students are studying in NUST, 300 undergraduate students are international. And 1 percent of international students are postgraduate. 1312 is a faculty staff form in which 23 employees are international. Scholarships are ae also available for eligible students.
- Quaid-I-Azam, it was founded in July 1967. They started with undergraduate programs, later on, they offer masters study as well. It is an international university. It has 4 faculties, 9 teachings, and research instituted under its affiliation. 14000 students from all over Pakistan are studying in this university form which very small quantity is of international students. The total faculty staff of this university is 401 from which 8 are international employees. Quaid-i-Azam also serves scholarships for eligible students. To be eligible for admission to MPhil, a candidate: Shall possess an MA/MSc degree or its equivalent in the relevant discipline. Shall have obtained first division in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other 4-5 years degrees. In Asian university ranking, this university lies at 109.
- (LUMS) Lahore University of Management Sciences. It was founded in 1985 and it is located in Lahore. It is also considered as one of the best universities not only Pakistan but also of Asia as well. Three schools that are affiliated with this university are humanities, business, and social sciences. More than 4300 students are studying in LUMS form which 3500 are under graduated and graduated. Faculty staff of LUMS is 299 out of which 14 are international employees. Criteria for the LUMS is an academic background and the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). It is a compulsory test for admission. In Asian university ranking, this university lies at 95.
- The University of Karachi, as it is cleared by the name, it is located in Karachi. It is the biggest university in Pakistan with the biggest count of students. The University of Karachi has 6 faculties. Facility/faculty of arts, facility of science, the facility of pharmacy, facility of management and administrative science, facility of Islamic studies and facility of engineering. It has over 52 departments and 19 research centers. 33000 students study in this university, in which 46 percent of total students are undergraduate students and 54 % are postgraduate students. The total staff members are 806. Very few international students study here.
- The University of Lahore, it is a private university in Lahore. It offers a wide variety of courses. UOL produces excellent graduates in the faculty of arts, engineering, health sciences, language, and literature. Almost 27000 students are studying in UOL, from which 634 students are international students. Faculty staff is 634 out of which are 31 international employees. It also offers a scholarship as well. 16 Years of Education, 2 Years M.Sc. in Mathematics, 4 Years BS (Hons.) in Mathematics equivalent in the relevant field, with at least 2nd Division, with at least 45% marks in an annual system, with at least 2.5 CGPA ( Out of 4.00) in semester System. University entry test mandatory.
- University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore, is located in Lahore. It is one of the oldest university of Pakistan, it was founded in 1921 as Mughal Pura Technical College, and during the reign of British, it was named as Maclagan Engineering College in 1923. In the beginning, UET offers only two disciplines, in 1947 when UET established it introduced a bachelor’s degree in civil and mechanical and electrical engineering. Now UET offers 7 faculties, with the administration of 24 research departments. In Asian university ranking UET stands at 171. There are more than 12000 students in UET out of which 1033 are international students. Total faculty staff members are 819 out of which 8 are international employees. For admission, the candidate should have cleared the BSc/ DAE/ FSC or B.Tech annual exam with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidate needs to have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks which will be calculated as “[Marks in BSc/ DAE/ FSC or B.Tech x 0.7] + [Marks in Entrance test x 0.3].
- GC University of Lahore, it is the most prestigious university of Pakistan. It was founded on 1st January 1864. This university has produced many ideals like Dr. Philosopher the poet Allama Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, and the Noble Laureate Dr. Abdus Salam. This university offers Intermediate, BA/BSc/B Com (Hons), BS (CS) & MS (CS), M.A. /M.Sc., MBA & B.Sc. (Applied Management), M.Phil./MS/PhD, BSc & MS Electrical Engineering, Diploma/Certificate/Short Course. A huge number of hall of fame of Pakistan has been graduated from GC University. Its Asian university ranking lies between 351 - 400. The total number of students is 8881 and the faculty staff is 327. Criteria for this university is that the Nominees must be fluent in oral and written English language skills. Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in BA/B.Sc. & 50% marks in the subject in which he/she seeks admission to M.A. /M.Sc.
There are a lot more high and successful universities in Pakistan. For example COMSAT institute of information technology, University of Agriculture, Agha Khan University, International Islamic University, and many more. Which is rising very confident, intelligent and educated students? Universities that are non- profit public universities are directly producing good and quality future of Pakistan