IUB | Available Resources of the HEC digital library of IUB?
IUB is the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan. Its library, Sir Sadiq Muhammad Khan, is opened from Monday to Friday (09:00 AM - 08:00 PM) and Saturday & Sunday (09:00 AM – 04:00 PM). Available resources in the HEC digital library are as follows:
1. ProQuest Dissertation and Theses
ProQuest Dissertation and Theses Global is the world’s most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world. For more details: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk/proquest.html
2. American Chemical Society
• It provides access to over 30 peer-reviews journals and magazines in all fields of chemistry.
• For more details: https://pubs.acs.org/
3. American Institute of Physics
• Covers developments in Physics, Industrial Application (Applied Physics), and advances in Scientific Computing.
• For more details: https://aip.scitation.org/
4. Association of Computing Machinery
• For details: http://acm.org/pubs/
• For details: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk/Ebrary.htm
• For details: https://www.sciencedirect.com/
• For details: https://www.emerald.com/insight/
• For details: http://www.jstor.org/
9. Free Medical Journals
• Details: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk/usflfrmed.html
All these resources of the HEC digital library can be maximized/minimized by IUB. Check the given link in case of updation: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk/islamia uni bwp.html
Institutional Representative: Engr. Zulifqar Saeed
Designation: Technical Consultant Digital Library
Phone(1): +92 62 9255483
Official Website: http://www.iub.edu.pk