HEC E portal | How to Apply in the HEC E portal?
HEC E portal has launched a completely secure and robust online degree attestation system. This system requires applicants to apply from their homes. The applicants should have to apply through a web link: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk. After getting registered and creating an account, filling the online application of the HEC E portal. HEC has announced opportunities for Pakistani scholars to continue Ph.D. studies in Top US Universities under US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor from fall 2017. The Scholars can apply online via the link: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/US-pakcorridor.
To login HEC E-portal, visit http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/US-pakcorridor.
FOR NEW USERS:
Follow the given steps to log in on HEC E-portal:
• Click on “Register”.
• Put your CNIC as the User ID and choose your password.
• Create your account by filling the information mentioned on the screen.
• Click and obtain “Mobile Code” on the number you entered before. Verify your mobile number.
• Enter your email address. Click “Send code”. Verify your email address.
• After performing code verification, click on submit.
• You have registered successfully. For further information, check your provided email address.
• Do sign in on http://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
FOR OLD USERS:
Follow the given steps if you have already registered to HEC E-portal:
• Visit this link, http://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
• Click and enter User ID and password to sign in.
• Click ‘Scholarships and Grants’ on the left Navigation and then ‘US-PAK Knowledge Corridor Application’.
• Now, fill and submit the form successfully.
Enjoy all the features. Browse jobs, articles, questions, scholarships and many more! in just one App